13 January 2007

What kind of reader are you?

This quiz comes from my friend Lisa the Librarian. Several of you may remember Lisa, from when she was Lisa the Library School Student - and crashed on my dorm floor in Alexandria periodically during my first year. Those of you who know me well won't be surprised by the quiz results. Where do you fall?


What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

1 comment:

Wayfarer said...

I rated a "literate good citizen", which is about accurate since all I've had time to read lately is what I've needed to in order to stay up on things. For the last 2½ years, all I've had time to read is academic stuff (journals, articles, textbooks, research) and the occasional piece of fiction candy. I'm looking forward to having time to read for pleasure again someday. I miss it.

I expect my wife registered pretty high on this quiz. She can barely get to the bed, she has so many books on the floor on her side of it!