17 November 2007

Buy cards of Frannie's art!

Michelle did all the research, and found a great site where we can put our art online.  Please check it out.  All you have to do is click on one of these little thumbnails pics, and it will take you right to RedBubble. I know that most of you aren't in a place where you've got tons of cash to spare.  But, I do hope that you'll check out my art.  Some of my favourite pictures are there.  I'm continuing to add work, so keep checking back.

Buy my art

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fran and Michelle,
I'm liking your art and camera work. I'll work on the thumbnails tomorrow but have enjoyed what I've seen so far.

LIfe is good here, no surprises anyway.

Love to both, L

Anonymous said...

Hi HG and Michelle, Merry Christmas, I hope you get to sleep in!

Love from here,
L