30 August 2007

I LOVE this book

My dear friend Suzanne can always be counted on to find the coolest internet quizzes. I love this quiz, as it speaks to my book-selling and book-loving soul. And how cool is the result? I LOVED Watership Down when I was a tween. I read it several times, and found it captivating. I'm a little nervous about the talking to rabbits part, but I guess I'll go with it.




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

Wayfarer said...

**might** be one of the greatest people of all time?? Pfft! There's no "might". I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Fran

Laurie showed me the quiz and I came up as "I, Robot". I haven't read the book but the description seemed to fit! Guess I'll have to go and read it ...

Luvya
Pat